PRO FEATURE UPGRADE KIT, INC. PRO LINK, MPVI2, HP TUNERS
PRO FEATURE SET
Available now, Pro Feature Set enables the use of the latest sensor input/output hardware from HP Tuners with the Pro Link. In addition to this, Pro Feature Set will in the future allow for:
- Built in Accelerometer Logging
- Bluetooth Flashing (vehicle dependent)
- HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
- Data Broadcasting
- Wireless Sensors
- Pro Link Support
Pro link with Pro Feature set
Only need 1 to 3 inputs? Pro Link is the best solution for you, allowing 2x analog input signals and 1x CAN bus input signal simultaneously.
Standalone Data Logging
Standalone Data Logging lets you log directly to your MPVI2’s internal storage without being tethered to a laptop. It is now easier than ever to collect data while driving. Easily record your vehicle’s data on the go with a press of a button or pre-set start/stop triggers. Then, at your convenience, evaluate and customize start/stop conditions right on your PC or laptop.
To learn how to setup triggers and record and access logs, download the Standalone Logging User Guide.
This feature is available as a free update for all MPVI2s with Pro Feature Set. Currently, most controllers supported by VCM Scanner are available for Standalone Data Logging, please see the user guide for more details.
MPVI 2 with Pro Feature Set
If you are a new owner buyer, existing owner, or simply want to upgrade your MPVI Std or Pro interface, here is how Pro Feature Set works for you;
- New MPVI2 Buyer – Purchase an MPVI2 with Pro Feature Set and the Pro Link cable will come FREE in the MPVI2 box.
- Existing MPVI2 Owner – Purchase Pro Feature Set and receive Pro Link for FREE (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Std Owner – Upgrade MPVI Std to MPVI2, you must also purchase Pro Feature Set to receive a Pro Link (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Pro Owner – Upgrade MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping).
*Pro Feature set is non returnable*