LS, ADAPTER, OIL ACCUMULATOR, EGM-116
Improved Racing's oil accumulator adapter makes it easy to plumb an Accusump to your GM LS-series engine. The unit bolts to the factory oil pan and accepts a standard -8AN, -10AN, or -12AN line to your Accusump.
The adapter also features two 1/8" NPT ports for oil temperature or pressure sensors, or for a turbo oil feed supply line.
Features and Benefits
- 100% bolt-on in place of the factory oil bypass cover, just above the oil filter
- Low-profile design clears most long tube headers
- -8AN, -10AN, or -12AN fittings for plumbing an oil accumulator to your LS-series engine
- Female -8AN straight O-ring boss thread
- Two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or turbo oil feed line
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction and black anodized finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1x Adapter block
- 1x -8AN, -10AN, or -12AN adapter fitting (customer's choice)
- 2x Stainless steel mounting screws
- 1x Gasket
- 2x Black anodized sensor port plugs
- All 1997 and later GM LS family engines (Gen III & IV V8) including LS1/LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, L76/L92/L93, LQ4/LQ9, LS9 and LSA. Also fits all GM Gen III & IV Vortec V8 engines. Works with both front sump and rear sump oil pans.
- Does not fit LSX block.
Vcm are always great with shipping fast couldn't recommend them any more