MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGER KIT, MAGNUM PI 2650
Where Horsepower Reigns!
The Magnum PI2650 for LS3 and LSA based engine applications is designed for all GM engines with LS3 heads. Designed to work with LSA drive systems, this system is geared for your high horsepower hot rod, race and daily drive applications.
- Optimized inlet porting using Magnuson’s patented dynamic flow technology (DFT)
- Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor technology provides optimum efficiency across the entire RPM band
- Unrestricted discharge port opens to large plenum for maximum flow & distribution across the intercooler
- Custom fabricated intercooler for ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling
- Bolt-on pulleys allow for quick and easy changes to control boost across multiple applications
- Cartridge style drive design for ultimate flexibility to accommodate differing drive offsets
- Designed to fit under the stock hood of LS3/L99 Camaro, Chevrolet SS sedan / GM Holden VE-VF Commodore
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Custom designed VCM Performance cast alloy intercooler manifold.
- VCM Performance high-flow OTR CAI.
- VCM Performance LSA Front Drive Cover kit* including all fittings & 10 bolt hub and late LSA Solid Coupler (*LSA only).
- 8 high-flow VCM Performance Matched fuel injectors (Full LS range available).
- Direct replacement 2.7Bar MAP sensor (Included in Head Unit).
- Factory "push-lock" connectors.
- Class leading Low Temperature Radiator (Intercooler).
- Genuine GM Performance Coolant.
- Forced induction specific BRISK spark plugs.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, hardware and comprehensive fitting instructions.
Warranty only applies to the original order and the warranty does not transfer.