HP TUNERS, MPVI3, INTERFACE UPGRADE
In addition to receiving the newest MPVI3 device for your diagnostics and calibration requirements, the program will include additional Universal Credits based on your Trade-In device generation. This upgrade process transfers all existing vehicle licenses and credits from your trade-in device to the new MPVI3 allowing you to resume operation seamlessly.
HP Tuners Upgrade option includes additional Universal credits. Device eligibility is as follows:
- 6x Universal Credits for MPVI trade-ins (Standard or Pro)
- 4x Universal Credits for MPVI2/2+ trade-ins
How does the upgrade work?
- After purchasing the service, customers should resync their trade-in device in VCM Editor first.
- Fill out the attached “Return Form” and send the trade-in device and the Return Form back to our nominated address. Please note: The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the owner, we recommend using a tracked service for return postage.
- Once the trade-in device is returned, it will first be tested for functionality and then begin the license and credit transfer to the new MPVI3 device.
- Upgraded MPVI3 device will be preloaded with additional credits depending on their eligibility as described previously.
- Once processed, it will be despatched within 1 business day.
- Upon return, you can resume normal diagnostics and calibration use via VCM Suite software.
- This is a trade-in service, so you will not receive your old interface back.
Please ship your HP Tuners interface for upgrading to:
RE: MPVI3 Interface Upgrade
[YOUR ORDER NUMBER]
1634 Ferntree Gully road, Knoxfield, VIC, 3180
For further information, simply contact our Sales Representative directly or via our contact page.