DODGE PCM UPGRADE SERVICE
VCM Performance exclusively presents our Dodge, Chrysler, RAM and Jeep PCM Upgrade Service that unlocks the 2015+ PCMs for tuning.
This PCM upgrade service is required to tune 2015+ Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM vehicles (all FCA models, except the 2015+ Dodge Viper and 2014 to 2019 Jeep/Dodge/Ram vehicles with the EDC17C79 PCM). 2018+ models also require an HP Tuners Dodge 2018+Smart Access Cable.
Before sending your PCM to VCM Performance, you will be required to fill out this form HERE without this step VCM will not to able to perform the PCM modification.
ATT: Dodge Upgrade Service
Order number (Insert Your Order Number Here)
1634 Ferntree gully road,
Knoxfield, VIC 3180
- Every PCM coming to VCM performance MUST have an order number clearly marked on the exterior of the box. Failing to do so may cause your order to be delayed.
- You MUST fill out this "FORM" and include it inside the box with your PCM. If you do not do this, your PCM will either be returned without service, and you will not be refunded for shipping costs, or heavily delayed!
- We will upgrade PCMs as fast as we can, please allow – 1 business day (plus the time to ship the PCM)
- Please ensure you are sending in ONLY a PCM. No brackets, rubber isolators, or other pieces should be included, these components may not be returned with your upgraded PCM.
- After the PCM arrives at VCM, an VCM Performance engineer will upgrade the PCM and enable your HP Tuners software so that the PCM can then be read, licensed, edited, and flashed with HP Tuners software! This is a one-time upgrade that will not affect other operations of the PCM. The factory tools will still work for service. And HP Tuners will then work for tuning!
- While there is no hardware change, the back cover of the PCM does need to be removed.
- Any hardware ordered with this product will be shipped along with your upgraded PCM/TCM. To avoid delays please order the hardware separately.