COMPACT, IN-LINE OIL SENSOR BLOCK, DUAL, (NO ADAPTORS)
Improved Racing's inline oil sensor manifold allows for easy installation of two 1/8" NPT oil sensors on your oil cooler (or transmission cooler) line. The flow-through design of the manifold makes it ideal for monitoring both oil pressure and oil temperature and can also be used to supply oil to a turbocharger. Two units can be used together - one before the cooler and one after - to monitor an oil cooler's efficiency and pressure drop.
The manifold features -10AN O-ring boss threads and a large diameter passage that allows for high volume flow and minimal pressure drop. Fittings are available to accommodate -6AN through -12AN lines or 3/8" hose.
These universal sensor manifold blocks can also be used in laboratory and industrial applications. We use them in our own lab for testing oil coolers.
Features and Benefits
- Universal sensor manifold accommodates two 1/8" NPT oil sensors or oil supply lines
- High flow, low pressure drop design
- -10AN female O-ring boss input and output ports
- Mounting holes for bolts up to 8mm (5/16") in diameter
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction and black anodized finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1x Universal sensor manifold
- 1x Black anodized 1/8" NPT sensor port plug
Applications are: Universal fitment on oil cooler lines. Appropriate for automotive, marine, laboratory and industrial use.