VCM Suite Training Course Information.
Along with the Tuning School USA and HP Tuners you now have the opportunity to secure a spot in one of our comprehensive training courses. We are offering 4 x GM and 1 x Ford - Mustang based course, planned for early May 2017. The course has been developed over many years and will include both American & Australian presenters specializing in the GM, Ford and HP Tuners products.
The course will implement a systematic approach to tuning. This will help enforce better tuning habits, procedures and approaches to custom tuning using HP Tuners. By utilizing this approach, we see better & repeatable results - saving you time and money!
Course Information and training. (GM Systems)
- VCM Scanner use, setup & implementation into tuning process.
- How to setup VCM Scanner layouts, graphs, charts and channels.
- VCM Scanner detailed info, including - triggers, filters and layouts.
- Idle and part throttle drive-ability procedures.
- Real Time Tuning.
- Speed Density tuning. (MAF-less)
- 1, 2 & 3 BAR Operating Systems.
- MAF Tuning.
- Tuning for boosted applications.
- Virtual VE tuning.
- Live Dyno session.
- And much more!
Course Information and training. (Ford Systems)
- Mustang operating system torque control understanding.
- Setting up the VCM Scanner for logging Mapped Points.
- Late model Ford Mustang tuning.
- Understanding and implementing VCM Scanner readings (Mustang Specific)
- MAF tuning.
- Live Dyno Session.
- And much more!
- Extensive training manual.
- Laminated check lists.
- Notebook & Pens.
- Required electronic data.
- Merchandise pack.
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN TUNING LAPTOP WITH HP TUNERS SOFTWARE LOADED - READY TO GO.
- Students must bring their own tuning laptop with HP Tuners loaded - this helps familiarize students with HP Tuners on their own device!
- Multiple presenters will be on hand to answer questions.
- We have organised an accommodation discount for our students with the Punt Hill Apartments - right across the road from Knox City and Knox Ozone. Contact us for more details.
- 16 hours of course time per 2 day course.
- Special discounts/offers on VCM Performance products on the day!
- Morning tea and lunch provided.