The Tuning School - Ford Beginner/Intermediate (Level 1)
This course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process for Ford gas vehicles with the following vehicle modifications: bolt-ons (including headers) and forced induction. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow.
- + Learn to tune using HP Tuners software specifically on Ford vehicles (4.6L/5.4L and 5.0L/6.2L applications)
- 4.6L / 5.4L V8 Tuning covered, including Bolt-on, Supercharged/Turbocharged tuning processes.
5.0L / 6.2L V8 Tuning covered, including Bolt-on, Supercharged/Turbocharged tuning processes (including throttle body tuning, variable cam timing (TiVct) tuning, Mapped Points and more!We also include processes for Injector data entry, idle, MAF tuning, part throttle, full throttle, (performance and driveability) as well as tuning for different throttle bodies.The process we have developed for tuning different throttle bodies solves one of the biggest problems tuners have with making Fords run well after installing a larger Ford or Aftermarket throttle body, and makes it easy for a tuner to dial one in correctly and minimize wheel torque error.
- Also, learn:
- + The basics of how to use the HP Tuners software
- + What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- + What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- + The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- + Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for different vehicle modification types:
- + Bolt-ons (including Headers, Throttle Bodies, etc.)
- + Forced Induction
Your Course Includes
- + 200+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- + Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)