Magnuson TVS Supercharger kits for VT-VZ
Upgrade your 5.7L or 6.0L LS2 with Magnuson’s TVS Supercharger System and unlock your LS1 full potential.
This kit is available for the 5.7L LS1 and 6.0 LS2 and it is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining street drivability and reliability. A Commodore equipped with a Magnuson TVS2300 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger produces approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels more than stock at only 6 psi. Remember, peak horsepower and torque numbers cannot reveal the true power curve. "Under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat.
Inside of the Commodore supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 10-20 degrees over the ambient temperature.
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged Pontiac GTO to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our Magnuson line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson’s TVS supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.
• TVS Hybrid-roots supercharger
• Installs in one day
• 100% complete bolt-on system
• Typically no hood modifications are required, though on certain models you may need to modify your hood brace
• More power in a smaller package
• 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
• Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 100km)
• Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
• High thermal efficiency
• 2.4 pressure ratio capability
• High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist
• Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
• Improved air-handling characteristics
• Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
• Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 6th Generation TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors
- Front and rear fuel crossovers
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- NOTE - No calibration, this is a "Tuner Kit" only
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Sealed supercharger rotor assembly requires no maintenance or oil change