Jeep Wrangler 3.6L JK 2012-2015 Magnuson Supercharger
Introducing our all new Jeep Wrangler kit for the 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK with the Pentastar 3.6L engine. In testing, this kit demonstrated between an 80 - 100 HP and 60-70 lb-ft increase at the wheels at just 6 psi. Unlike other power adders, all that torque is available right off idle - right where you need it for offroading, crawling, and passing on the highway.
Magnuson's MP1320 TVS Supercharger for the 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L uses EATON's latest in its line of Twin Vortices Series superchargers. Our new 6th generation hybrid-roots style supercharger design offers a host of performance benefits over the competion. Its four-lobe, 160 degree high helix rotors provide increased air flow, have a wider operating range, and higher pressure capability while maintaining cooler operating temperatures and a quieter operation. It's no wonder the OEMs, from GM, to Ford, to Audi, rely on Eaton's TVS technology for their high-performance cars.
Huge boosts in torque while maintaining everyday drivability
With a Magnuson supercharger, your Jeep Wrangler 3.6L will deliver extreme torque while maintaining its everyday drivability. Magnuson supercharger systems deliver torque across the entire rpm band. Whether on the streets or blazing a new trail in the great outdoors, you will never have to wait for power.
Maintain factory fuel economy
When you're not on boost, Magnuson's bypass valve systems opens to virtually eliminate drag from the supercharger, giving you factory-like fuel economy when you're cruising and commuting. Meanwhile, all that torque and horsepower is at your command, and available instantly when you most need it.
This system contains Magnuson's cast aluminum intake manifold, MP 1320 TVS supercharger as well as all of the fittings, lines, belts and hardware needed. Includes an air-water intercooler system with a high-efficiency Charge Air Cooler (CAC), coolant circulation pump, coolant reservoir, and vehicle-specific Low Temperature Radiator (LTR).
As you can see this is a truely complete system with all of the components required for a professional, and OE-looking installation. You will not need to purchase any additional components to transform your Jeep into a stump-pulling HEMI-swap killer.
- 2012-2015 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L (Pentastar)
- 50% increase in horsepower and 40% increase in torque
- TVS1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 6th Generation MP1320 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- High flow fuel injectors.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Handheld Programmer.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware.
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics.
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- CARB EO# D-488-33
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
- 8-10 Hours