Big Bore Direct Injection High Volume Fuel Pump For GM Gen V V8 Applications
• High horsepower GM Gen V V8 and V6 direct injection engines including LT4, LT1, L86, L83 and LV3
• E85 conversions of GM Gen V V8 and V6 engines
• 2014-2018 C7 Corvette (LT1)
• 2015-2018 C7 Z06 Corvette (LT4)
• 2016-2018 Camaro SS (LT1)
• 2016-2018 CTS-V (LT4)
• 2017-2018 ZL1 Camaro (LT4)
• 2014-2018 Silverado and Sierra with 4.3L LV3, 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
• 2015-2018 Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon and Escalade with 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
Mechanical fuel pump flow has been one of the primary limiting factors for the aftermarket when trying to increase the power output of the GM direct injection V8 engines. The Lingenfelter Big Bore direct injection fuel pump for GM Gen V V8 applications provides an increase in fuel flow capacity over the stock LT1/L86 and LT4 fuel pumps, expanding the range of performance of these engines. At 12.0 mm in bore size, the Lingenfelter Big Bore pump flows over 30% more than the stock L86 & LT1 pump and nearly 10% more than the LT4 pump.
With the combination of our GT35 camshaft with a 7.85 MM fuel pump lobe, the Big Bore pump flows 40% more than a stock LT4 pump and stock LT4 camshaft.
Tested to provide over 1400 horsepower (0.52 BSFC) of fuel flow for a turbocharged LT4 engine on VP Motorsports 109 fuel
• Precision machined and assembled fuel pump assembly using brand new production LT1 fuel pump cores
• 12.0 mm bore
• DLC coated bore and piston
• Compatible with production LT1 and LT4 fuel pump lobes and with aftermarket higher lift fuel pump lobes
o Note - some aftermarket higher lift fuel pump camshaft lobe designs may require a lash cap to compensate for the smaller camshaft base circle.
o Note - some aftermarket higher lift fuel pump camshaft lobe designs may require a higher load spring on the pump to maintain fuel pump lifter control a revised spring on the pump
• 100% hot tested pump assemblies to confirm performance and functionality
• Individually serial numbered
• Maximum recommended operating pressure of 15 MPa or 2175 PSI
• Requires consistent low side fuel pressure of 68 PSI or greater Benefits:
• Increased fuel flow allows higher power levels without having to resort to auxiliary fuel systems.
• Stock appearing.
• E85 compatible.
• Can be combined with higher lift fuel pump lobes for even greater flow rate increases.