ADJUSTABLE SWAY BAR LINKS, MAZDA RX-7 (FD3S), FRONT & REAR
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these high-performance adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links can also be made shorter than the stock links, which is ideal for lowered cars with limited ground clearance.
This high-performance kit features high-quality, 3-piece rod ends made in the USA by FK Rod Ends. These motor sport grade rod ends are made to tighter tolerances and last longer than standard rod ends.
- Provides over .5" inches of adjustability (from 2.8" to 3.3").
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing.
- High performance motor sport rod ends feature self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Less expensive and less than half the weight of the stock rod ends!
- 1993-2002 Mazda Rx-7