Mercedes Benz AMG C63 Supercharger Kit
Magnuson has released the latest supercharger technology for the Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 (W204 6.2L M156), “Project Hammer”.Building on the hugely successful discharge-up design principle and utilising the very efficient Eaton TVS2300 rotor group, Hammer proves that OE drivability for daily commuting and brutal power for weekend racing can be obtained with elegance.
- Adds ~120rwHP in standard kit form on unmodified car
- Calibration included for standard kit on unmodified car – custom tunes readily available from select Magnuson Dealers.
- Calibration can be done online via OBDII and Android device – ECU remains in vehicle.
- Various enhancement products will be available through Dealers.
- Includes Magnuson’s 1 year/12,000 km warranty - only if installed by a authorised VCM dealer and supplied tune file is utilised.
- CARB certification is being sought – will be available for the standard kit & will include 2008-2015 model years.
- MSRP of AU $15,500 including calibration.
- Installs can usually be completed within one day.
- Also available as an “Engine Kit” and a “Tuner kit”. POA.
- Eaton TVS2300 rotor group.
- Kit produces 7-8 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle.
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in.
- O-rings on all sealing interfaces (leak-free install).
- Large CFD-optimised intake with high velocity flow path.
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximises flow, minimises loss).
- Large plenum (equalises flow to all ports).
- Long port “runners” for improved fuelling (minimises cross-fire).
- Ø55mm bypass plate (bypassed air is also cooled).
- Charge Air Coolers utilising F1 technology ensure lowest IAT’s
- Extruded multi-rib tube for CAC coolant path (maximises heat extraction).
- Louvered CAC fins (reduces pressure drop without sacrificing cooling efficiency).
- Large-bore coolant reticulation.
- OEM-standard quick-connect fittings for coolant.
- Billet fuel rails.
- Maintains all OE sensors.
- Injection molded Lower Air-boxes.
- Mandrel molded Coolant hoses.
- Injection molded intake Couplings.
- Torx fasteners for OE ease of use.
- Utilises OE throttle bodies.
- Upgrade options available (pulleys, injectors, plug-in injector wiring adaptors, etc.).
Magnuson has produced more supercharger kits for the aftermarket than any other manufacturer, is TS/ISO quality certified supplying global OEM’s, and is looking forward to serving the AMG community with the best superchargers & support. We work closely with many suppliers of ancillary upgrade products to ensure total performance solutions.